Fat models
El Trauco
2007-04-13 07:39:55 UTC
In this newsgroup, we have trolls who claim to be repulsed
by fat women. Yet they spend lots of time here, and even
roam around the net looking for pictures of fat women.
I don't understand it either.
However, in the interest of making my modest contribution,
I am submitting a website with photos of fat women, of sizes
from 10 to 20.
http://www.plussizeliving.com/classifieds/category.html?cid=5
Enjoy.
Robin
Man, this chick is struggling to hold her stomach in and still looks like a
fat pig.

There is no way that is an attractive look (except to Gandalf and Ragmnar)

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-13 13:50:35 UTC
http://www.plussizeliving.com/classifieds/media/ci438cm544.jpg
There is no way that is an attractive look (except to Gandalf and Ragmnar)
ET
Dude, not to get off topic here but I just scrolled through your
profile and I have to ask, why do you spend so much time trolling the
so-called boy lovers group?

Even if you are taking a contrary position to the premise of that
group, just hanging out there and posting with those freaks ain't cool
and it's more than a little creepy.

Regards
Ragnar
Daedalus
2007-04-13 15:23:42 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
So you think he should just leave the poor pedophiles alone?

Jade
Ragnar
2007-04-13 16:30:16 UTC
Post by Daedalus
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
"The poor pedophiles"???? Jade are you showing sympathy for them?

Honestly yes I do think he should leave them alone. Not because I'm
defending the scumbag kiddie touchers but because the fact is, the
authorities use news groups and web based discussion groups as
informational sources when researching and looking for molesters.
Anyone actively posting in those groups can be and is suspect
regardless of your position on the issue. You may think that you are
anonymous or safe but in reality you are not.

But then again if ET doesn't care about drawing that kind of attention
to himself and wants to attack the freaks, then so be it. I only call
into question the wisdom behind doing such a thing.

Ragnar
Daedalus
2007-04-13 17:43:49 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by Daedalus
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
I know this and so does Trauco. Many of the kiddie fiddlers know it
too.

A number of trolls post to the pedo groups. We enjoy seeing them angry
and upset over the flame wars. There has also been some communication
between the trolls and LE. They know we are there and what our purpose
is. Some trolls even alert them to possibly incriminating posts made
there.

Nobody is interfering with any investigations and LE is well aware of
the good guys and the bad.
Post by Ragnar
Anyone actively posting in those groups can be and is suspect
regardless of your position on the issue. You may think that you are
anonymous or safe but in reality you are not.
But then again if ET doesn't care about drawing that kind of attention
to himself and wants to attack the freaks, then so be it. I only call
into question the wisdom behind doing such a thing.
Ragnar
Your concern is appreciated.

Jade
El Trauco
2007-04-13 23:36:04 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
I stumbled upon a group in the 90's, where kiddie porn was posted. These
sick fucks were operating with impunity and uploading whatever they wanted
including pics of themselves molesting children, they even had photos of
themselves molesting babies in nappies. The troll group I belonged to, the
UTB (Under the Bridge) Clan started a war there. We alerted the authorities
to these groups and most of the posters didn't post anymore (ha ha!). After
a while we were joined by a group from alt.hackers.malicious who did a
sterling job on those creeps and by their reckoning destroyed around
$500,000 dollars worth of their machines. They are still attacking pedos
today.

I really hate those pedos, who have written it should be legal for men to
have sex with children, some even claiming that children as young as 3
seduced them! I can't see pics with my news account thank god but others
who can report that what they post now is on just the right side of the
law, they are very careful. I just go into those groups to stir them up
now. I let LEA sort out the pic posters as they are watching those groups
carefully.

Those pedos really hate us trolls because we exposed them. They say they
"love children" but have no compunction in uploading pictures of children
for all the world to see while remaining anonymous themselves.

ET
Daedalus
2007-04-17 19:14:48 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 23:36:04 +0000 (UTC), El Trauco
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
This righteous post will, of course, be ignored by Ragnar.

Fuck the pedos. We'll piss on their birthday cakes until they're all
dead.

Jade
El Trauco
2007-04-18 04:57:53 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Turns out he says we should leave the poor pedos alone.

Curious, hmmmmm?

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-18 14:10:32 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
ET- Hide quoted text -
Never said they should be left alone, again you can't read. I said you
and your troll kind should leave them alone so LE. can monitor them
without interruption.

Why do I have to explain this twice?....I know! It's because you're a
MORON.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-19 08:03:16 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
is Renee a moron too? Or wait, your sister is using your computer, right?

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-19 13:15:49 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
No, in this case I admit it, I'm the moron. I'm a moron for posting
from my wife's lap-top and forgetting to sign out of her account. But
your reasons for being a moron are more genetic in nature.

Ragnar
Hunter
2007-04-19 17:05:49 UTC
Post by Ragnar
I'm the moron.
We agree on something.
Ragnar
2007-04-19 18:24:07 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
I'm the moron.
We agree on something.
Yeah well what can I say, like most people, I am sometimes afflicted
with temporary stupidity.
But my saving grace is that the when I am compared to you, the fact
remains that your affliction is more like the long-term kind.

So don't get yourself all happy.

Ragnar
Hunter
Only a moron would marry a supersized hawg.
Ragnar
2007-04-20 02:43:25 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
I'm the moron.
We agree on something.
Yeah well what can I say, like most people, I am sometimes afflicted
with temporary stupidity.
But my saving grace is that the when I am compared to you, the fact
remains that your affliction is more like the long-term kind.
So don't get yourself all happy.
Ragnar
Only a moron would marry a supersized hawg.- Hide quoted text -
Wow, thanks for setting us all straight with that bit of your inane
wisdom.

Some would say that anyone who marries is a moron. But as any
intelligent individual knows, that sentiment is only an opinion and an
opinion is only valued by its owner.

If this lame shit is the best you can do, then give it up. It's pretty
much common knowledge that you get your ass handed to you every time
you attempt any form of logical argument.

So do yourself a favor and stick to your scatological specialties. I'm
sure there is a shit filled ass crack out there just begging for your
expertise.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-20 03:03:03 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
[...]
So please tell us the advantages (if any) of being married to a woman who
needs to buy 2 seats on an airplane because she can't fit in one.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-20 03:43:38 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
[...]
Advantage? What advantage is there to being married to any woman?
Emotionally well adjusted people don't marry for any kind of
advantage. Most decent people marry for love, attraction and
compatibility. We've gone over this before.

I suspect if you were acquainted with being involved in a monogamous
male female relationship you would not need to ask such a dumb
question.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-20 04:00:11 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
[...]
Nah. A good marriage is where 2 people are looking in the same direction,
not at each other.
Post by Ragnar
I suspect if you were acquainted with being involved in a monogamous
male female relationship you would not need to ask such a dumb
question.
Heh heh. I am in monogamous relationships with several women. None of them
think I'm dumb.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-20 03:18:50 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
I'm the moron.
We agree on something.
Yeah well what can I say, like most people, I am sometimes afflicted
with temporary stupidity.
But my saving grace is that the when I am compared to you, the fact
remains that your affliction is more like the long-term kind.
So don't get yourself all happy.
Ragnar
Only a moron would marry a supersized hawg.- Hide quoted text -
Wow, thanks for setting us all straight with that small bit of your
inane wisdom.

Some would say that anyone who marries is a moron. But as any
reasonable individual knows, that sentiment is only an opinion and an
opinion is only truly valued when it is formulated by the intelligent.
Unfortunately most intelligent people would agree that this common
knowledge leaves you and your opinion out in the cold.

It's pretty much common knowledge that you get your ass handed to you
every time you attempt any form of logical argument. So I guess this
lame shit is really the best you can do.

Do yourself a favor and stick to your scatological specialties. I'm
sure there is a shit filled ass crack out there just begging for your
nasty expertise.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-19 23:48:14 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
So Ragnar, I'm curious. How does the fact that you are attracted to curvy
women, and not morbidly obese women, reconcile with the fact that your wife
needs to buy 2 airline seats because she doesn't fit into one?

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-20 02:58:02 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here. I think maybe you have
confused me with Gandalf. I've pretty much always been of the opinion
that all size women can be attractive. I've never made any secret that
my taste in women can run a wide range of sizes and weights. For me
it's more a function of the individual's ability to present themselves
in a positive, intelligent and confident manner. Ultimately, it
doesn't matter what their size or what they weigh so long as they are
comfortable in their own skin.

Besides why should it be such a big deal or surprise that my wife is
fat? After all this is SSFA and it is supposed to exist for fat people
and their loved ones. It's supposed to be a resource for support for
fat people their families and their friends and not the troll haven
that it has become.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-20 03:19:29 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
[...]
Yet your wife isn't. She's on a diet.
Post by Ragnar
Besides why should it be such a big deal or surprise that my wife is
fat? After all this is SSFA and it is supposed to exist for fat people
and their loved ones. It's supposed to be a resource for support for
fat people their families and their friends and not the troll haven
that it has become.
I thought this was Lady Veteran's Abuse Hall? That's what the sign on the
door says, anyway.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-20 03:54:54 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Besides why should it be such a big deal or surprise that my wife is
fat? After all this is SSFA and it is supposed to exist for fat people
and their loved ones. It's supposed to be a resource for support for
fat people their families and their friends and not the troll haven
that it has become.
I thought this was Lady Veteran's Abuse Hall? That's what the sign on the
door says, anyway.
ET- Hide quoted text -
As I said, troll haven. One would think that the trolls would tire of
beating the same old dead horse. But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.

Ragnar
Hunter
2007-04-20 04:00:35 UTC
Post by Ragnar
But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.
What normal individual could fuck a supersized hawg, let alone marry
one?
El Trauco
That's just what I was about to say.
Ragnar
2007-04-20 04:23:48 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.
What normal individual could fuck a supersized hawg, let alone marry
one?
Why would you care scatman? Truth be told, I don't really care that
you have a morbid fascination for wiping the asses of the obese. If
that floats your boat, then so be it.

Just don't be offended if I elect not to shake you hand should we ever
meet.

Ragnar
Ragnar
2007-04-20 04:37:38 UTC
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.
What normal individual could fuck a supersized hawg, let alone marry
one?
Oh I almost forgot, what would a nasty scat loving lamer like you know
about normal individuals? Even if I answered your ignorant question,
you wouldn't understand because you have no frame of reference.

You should spend less time worrying about my personal life and more
time worrying about the fecal matter festering under your finger
nails. You disgusting freak.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-20 05:59:55 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.
What normal individual could fuck a supersized hawg, let alone marry
one?
Oh I almost forgot, what would a nasty scat loving lamer like you know
about normal individuals? Even if I answered your ignorant question,
you wouldn't understand because you have no frame of reference.
You should spend less time worrying about my personal life and more
time worrying about the fecal matter festering under your finger
nails. You disgusting freak.
Looks like Hunter upset you. I guess you are embarressed to be fucking a
supersized hawg. I wouldn't be caught dead in one.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-20 06:14:36 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.
What normal individual could fuck a supersized hawg, let alone marry
one?
Oh I almost forgot, what would a nasty scat loving lamer like you know
about normal individuals? Even if I answered your ignorant question,
you wouldn't understand because you have no frame of reference.
You should spend less time worrying about my personal life and more
time worrying about the fecal matter festering under your finger
nails. You disgusting freak.
Looks like Hunter upset you. I guess you are embarressed to be fucking a
supersized hawg. I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
But then again, any decent woman wouldn't be found dead with you in
her.

I hear the last time you were in a vagina a doctor had a pair of
forceps wrapped around your hydrocephalic head.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-20 06:22:19 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Hunter
Post by Ragnar
But then again what normal individual
can truly understand the mind of a troll.
What normal individual could fuck a supersized hawg, let alone marry
one?
Oh I almost forgot, what would a nasty scat loving lamer like you know
about normal individuals? Even if I answered your ignorant question,
you wouldn't understand because you have no frame of reference.
You should spend less time worrying about my personal life and more
time worrying about the fecal matter festering under your finger
nails. You disgusting freak.
Looks like Hunter upset you. I guess you are embarressed to be fucking a
supersized hawg. I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
But then again, any decent woman wouldn't be found dead with you in
her.
That's OK, I prefer the slightly slutty ones better :)

Way more fun!
Post by Ragnar
I hear the last time you were in a vagina a doctor had a pair of
forceps wrapped around your hydrocephalic head.
I wasn't hydrocephalic, so I'm not sure what you mean.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-20 07:03:09 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Ragnar
I hear the last time you were in a vagina a doctor had a pair of
forceps wrapped around your hydrocephalic head.
I wasn't hydrocephalic, so I'm not sure what you mean.
Now I'm embarrassed, I had no idea that your head was supposed to be
deformed and so abnormally huge. Please accept my apologies.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-20 07:21:13 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Ragnar
I hear the last time you were in a vagina a doctor had a pair of
forceps wrapped around your hydrocephalic head.
I wasn't hydrocephalic, so I'm not sure what you mean.
Now I'm embarrassed, I had no idea that your head was supposed to be
deformed and so abnormally huge. Please accept my apologies.
Well even if it was, it would be an unfortunate accident of birth. You and
your wife's obesity, on the other hand, is totally self inflicted - a
result of your weak will.

ET
Lady Veteran
2007-04-20 23:14:36 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by Ragnar
I hear the last time you were in a vagina a doctor had a pair of
forceps wrapped around your hydrocephalic head.
I wasn't hydrocephalic, so I'm not sure what you mean.
Now I'm embarrassed, I had no idea that your head was supposed to be
deformed and so abnormally huge. Please accept my apologies.
Ragnar
Are you sure you don't mean microcephalic? er...um...the doctor pulled
the wring head :-)

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"A fanatic cannot change his mind and will not
change the subject."

---Winston Churchill
Ragnar
2007-04-17 20:06:00 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
So you drove them further underground and made it harder for law
enforcement to monitor their activities in the long run....Thanks a lot.
I guess society owes you a great big vote of thanks.
Post by El Trauco
I really hate those pedos, who have written it should be legal for men to
have sex with children, some even claiming that children as young as 3
seduced them! I can't see pics with my news account thank god but others
who can report that what they post now is on just the right side of the
law, they are very careful. I just go into those groups to stir them up
now. I let LEA sort out the pic posters as they are watching those groups
carefully.
Those pedos really hate us trolls because we exposed them. They say they
"love children" but have no compunction in uploading pictures of children
for all the world to see while remaining anonymous themselves.
ET-
While your concern for our youth is well noted, your tactics may be a
bit misguided.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-18 04:59:52 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
So we should all sit back and do nothing? That may be the fatty's take on
life, but us normal people take a more proactive approach.
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
I really hate those pedos, who have written it should be legal for men
to have sex with children, some even claiming that children as young as
3 seduced them! I can't see pics with my news account thank god but
others who can report that what they post now is on just the right side
of the law, they are very careful. I just go into those groups to stir
them up now. I let LEA sort out the pic posters as they are watching
those groups carefully.
Those pedos really hate us trolls because we exposed them. They say
they "love children" but have no compunction in uploading pictures of
children for all the world to see while remaining anonymous themselves.
ET-
While your concern for our youth is well noted, your tactics may be a
bit misguided.
Got rid of pedos = bad in your book? Curious.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-18 14:10:09 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
"Us normal people"??? What a JOKE! Normal people don't go looking for
pedophiles and poke them with sticks in the hopes of starting childish
arguments that lead to molester being alerted to the fact that they
are watched. Normal people don't delude themselves by claiming they
are crime fighting heroes while sitting on their useless asses from
the relative safety of their homes. Normal people don't spend time
stalking child molesters for entertainment!

When normal people come across a pedophile they alert the authorities
and let Law Enforcement do their job without obstruction. I guess that
leaves you out.
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
I really hate those pedos, who have written it should be legal for men
to have sex with children, some even claiming that children as young as
3 seduced them! I can't see pics with my news account thank god but
others who can report that what they post now is on just the right side
of the law, they are very careful. I just go into those groups to stir
them up now. I let LEA sort out the pic posters as they are watching
those groups carefully.
Those pedos really hate us trolls because we exposed them. They say
they "love children" but have no compunction in uploading pictures of
children for all the world to see while remaining anonymous themselves.
ET-
While your concern for our youth is well noted, your tactics may be a
bit misguided.
Got rid of pedos = bad in your book? Curious.
You didn't get rid of them; they're still out there, you just made it
harder for the authorities to track them. Good job dumbass.

But I'm sure you have deluded yourself enough to justify your obvious
obstruction of justice by conferring with the FBI's child crime unit.
I'm sure Special Agent E. Presley said you were doing a sterling job.

Later you Freak,
Ragnar
Gandalf Parker
2007-04-14 14:51:58 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
The old "methinks he doth protest too much"?
Ive thought the same about some of the trolls. They seem to spend alot of
time in groups with whatever they are "against". Looking at sites,
posting images, and generally in a way that is extreme even for the group
they are trolling. It makes you wonder if its just the trolling that they
enjoy, or the excuse to research the subject.

Isnt it generally accepted that a person who is comfortable with what
they are dont tend to feel the need to target those who are different?
They say that love and hate are alot closer to each other than
indifference.

Gandalf Parker
El Trauco
2007-04-16 00:39:38 UTC
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Yeah right Gandalf, I'm a fat pig just like you :)

Nice try, oinker.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-16 16:59:54 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Looks like a nerve was stimulated.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-17 00:56:39 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
If you say so *wink*

ET
Daedalus
2007-04-17 19:22:02 UTC
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 00:39:38 +0000 (UTC), El Trauco
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Gandalf pretends to be the 100yr old oak of usenet. All knowing, all
understanding.

Yet he's never heard of the various UTB, AHM, AVFFF, Meow wars against
the pedos. Those rare actions on usenet that have a betterment of
humanity kind of effect.

But he hates trolls so much I don't think he'd acknowledge any good
deeds. He and Ragnar would rather defend pedos posting kiddie porn and
imply it's us who have the problem.

Fuck all y'all.

Jade
Ragnar
2007-04-17 19:59:25 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Who the hell is defending pedos here? Get a grip on reality you
fucking choad. We're not the ones spending time in the pedo groups
pretending to be some kind of imaginary antagonistic hunters of social
deviants.

Face the facts that you and your ilk may just be part of the problem.
Did you ever stop to think that LE might just want you to leave the
sick fucks alone to do their thing? That way LE can do their
surveillance without weeding through all the distracted bullshit that
you and the rest of the self-appoint saviors of youth cause. It seems
to me that your continual disruption of these pedo groups is hampering
the deviant activity of the creatures within them. Therefore hampering
any legal surveillance that might otherwise catch a creep in the act.
Just driving the kiddie touchers underground makes it harder for law
enforcement to discover their activities.

Maybe you should stop and think about your actions and stop touting
your perceived betterment of society. Did you ever stop to think that
for every pedo you chased out of Usenet was a pedo that got away and
is now free to molest with impunity. Think about it and see if you can
sleep at night.

Ragnar.
El Trauco
2007-04-18 04:46:06 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
If Ragnar sees a girl being raped, he does nothing, because that would be
getting in the way of law enforcement. Obviously if he intervened the
perpetrators would go underground, and the police would find it harder to
catch them.

ET
Ragnar
2007-04-18 13:38:12 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
LOL. You do know that there is a difference between real life and
Usenet? Don't you?

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-04-19 00:41:08 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Yes. And your point is... what?

ET
El Trauco
2007-04-18 00:05:01 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
I think fatties are unique of all groups I've trolled in that when you
start poking fun at them you are accused of being a chubby chaser.

WTF? If I laugh at you it means I want to fuck you?
Renee
2007-04-16 16:54:33 UTC
On Apr 14, 10:51 am, Gandalf Parker
Post by Gandalf Parker
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
I've often wondered about this too. It really makes no sense why
someone who is so repulsed by a particular subject would spend so much
time on an issue they obviously are revolted by. Unless of course they
have some kind of morbid fascination with these subjects eating at
their psyche.

It's obviously not normal behavior. But then again define normal.
Post by Gandalf Parker
Isnt it generally accepted that a person who is comfortable with what
they are dont tend to feel the need to target those who are different?
They say that love and hate are alot closer to each other than
indifference.
100% true. Well-adjusted people have no need to ridicule or attack
others. People who attack or criticize others generally do so out of
dislike for the characteristics they see in themselves. For them the
perceived flaws that they see in others are direct reflections in the
flaws they see in themselves. It's just safer for them to attack
others than face the reality of their own perceived failings.

Regards
Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-05-08 02:18:01 UTC
In this newsgroup, we have trolls who claim to be repulsed
by fat women. Yet they spend lots of time here, and even
roam around the net looking for pictures of fat women.
I don't understand it either.
However, in the interest of making my modest contribution,
I am submitting a website with photos of fat women, of sizes
from 10 to 20.
http://www.plussizeliving.com/classifieds/category.html?cid=5
Enjoy.
Robin
some of these women are not fat. is Serena Williams fat, how about
Tyra Banks, now? no, I'd just say they're normal for their height
and
body build.
Of course they're normal. It's normal to be fat; just
ask the US government.
this obsession with 5' 10" models weighing 110 pounds of
less, is nothing but sick male standard. why would man want a woman
that is built like 12 year old girl, makes you wonder, eh? jenius
I suppose some would; there are places where girls are
considered marriageable when they reach menarche.
But it's not men's preferences which bother me, it's their
assertion that there's something wrong with people who don't
share their preferences, or with people who don't fit their
preferences and are not trying to, or that people (based solely
on appearance) don't deserve some basic human respect..
How can anybody respect someone who doesn't respect themselves?
Get it through your thick, skull, pedo chaser, how another individual
feels about themselves is not your concern unless you are in a
relationship with that person. Judging and disrespecting another
person based upon supposition and appearance is rude, asinine and
ignorant in the extreme.
Not so. Fat people get in my way in the supermarket, on the bus, at the
theater, on planes, in fact, everywhere! Why should I have to put up with
them taking up so much space just because they don't have enough self-
respect to eat normally and do some exercise?
Human decency dictates that until you get to know something about what
drives a person's inner being, they are deserving of some form of
basic human respect. Every normal person knows this, so why do people
like you have such a hard time with this rudimentary premise of social
civility? Maybe you need to stay with chasing the kiddie fiddlers
around and spend less time interacting with decent people.
I do know what drives fat peoples' inner being - Doritos!
--
Las miles de jovencitas y mujeres que alguna vez quedaron embarazadas sin
desearlo y que, además de querer negar su estado, debían ocultar a toda
conocido personaje de la mitología chilena: El Trauco.
Lamey
2007-05-08 02:25:50 UTC
Yo ET, Fun in sci.electronics.design

Got me a kook that jumps on command.
--
Usenet lits score:
GIT-R-DONE!
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
Ragnar
2007-05-08 03:37:20 UTC
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Why should I put up with someone who judges people to be inferior
based on their physical appearance and assumed personal habits?

Wait, I don't. I guess that's why I have such a small amount of
tolerance for a pedo chasing creep like you.
Post by El Trauco
Human decency dictates that until you get to know something about what
drives a person's inner being, they are deserving of some form of
basic human respect. Every normal person knows this, so why do people
like you have such a hard time with this rudimentary premise of social
civility? Maybe you need to stay with chasing the kiddie fiddlers
around and spend less time interacting with decent people.
I do know what drives fat peoples' inner being - Doritos!
Cheep shot. But what could we expect from a troll that is clueless
when it comes to the basic concepts of human decency and respect.

Ragnar
El Trauco
2007-05-08 05:19:11 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
You don't! That's what kill files are for, wideload.
Post by Ragnar
Wait, I don't. I guess that's why I have such a small amount of
tolerance for a pedo chasing creep like you.
So killfile me, loser.

I can understand you can't bear the truth about the fact that obesity is
self inflicted by weak willed men and women!
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Human decency dictates that until you get to know something about
what drives a person's inner being, they are deserving of some form
of basic human respect. Every normal person knows this, so why do
people like you have such a hard time with this rudimentary premise
of social civility? Maybe you need to stay with chasing the kiddie
fiddlers around and spend less time interacting with decent people.
I do know what drives fat peoples' inner being - Doritos!
Cheep shot.
As in C-H-E-A-P I assume? ROFL!

At least you didn't have the gall to say I was wrong!
Post by Ragnar
But what could we expect from a troll that is clueless
when it comes to the basic concepts of human decency and respect.
Basic concepts of human decency and respect? Sorta like you hogging the
line at the all you can eat buffet? Yeah, right.
Ragnar
2007-05-08 14:48:51 UTC
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
WTF? Please do try and follow the argument logically and have a point
to your reply. It makes it so much more entertaining for the readers.
Here's a clue turd, when I choose to answer your ridiculous
proclamations the answer is not always directed toward you
specifically (as in this case). It might just be a general statement
directed toward all the fools who share your fucked up point of view.
Although I know you would like it to be, it's not always all about
you.
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Wait, I don't. I guess that's why I have such a small amount of
tolerance for a pedo chasing creep like you.
So killfile me, loser.
No, I would never killfile you. Although you are an annoyance, you do
provide me with far too much entertainment. Just like a car wreck, I
find you replant and fascinating all at the same time.
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Human decency dictates that until you get to know something about
what drives a person's inner being, they are deserving of some form
of basic human respect. Every normal person knows this, so why do
people like you have such a hard time with this rudimentary premise
of social civility? Maybe you need to stay with chasing the kiddie
fiddlers around and spend less time interacting with decent people.
I do know what drives fat peoples' inner being - Doritos!
Cheep shot.
As in C-H-E-A-P I assume? ROFL!
Is this the best you can do, a spelling error? You really are worse
off than I thought LOL.
Post by El Trauco
At least you didn't have the gall to say I was wrong!
Ok, you're wrong. But why should I state or discuss what everyone
living in the real world already knows?
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
But what could we expect from a troll that is clueless
when it comes to the basic concepts of human decency and respect.
Basic concepts of human decency and respect? Sorta like you hogging the
line at the all you can eat buffet? Yeah, right.
What is a health conscious perfect specimen like you doing hang out at
the local scarf and barf with so-called line hogs? You seem to have an
awful lot of knowledge regarding this type of eateries alleged
customer base. Could it be that you are more than just another
occasional patron? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Ragnar
Lamey
2007-05-08 23:21:28 UTC
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
[...]
Nice foam, Do you always get this frothy over nothing?
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
Wait, I don't. I guess that's why I have such a small amount of
tolerance for a pedo chasing creep like you.
So killfile me, loser.
No, I would never killfile you. Although you are an annoyance, you do
provide me with far too much entertainment. Just like a car wreck, I
find you replant and fascinating all at the same time.
Translation: I can't keep from jumping thru your hoops.
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Human decency dictates that until you get to know something about
what drives a person's inner being, they are deserving of some form
of basic human respect. Every normal person knows this, so why do
people like you have such a hard time with this rudimentary premise
of social civility? Maybe you need to stay with chasing the kiddie
fiddlers around and spend less time interacting with decent people.
I do know what drives fat peoples' inner being - Doritos!
Cheep shot.
As in C-H-E-A-P I assume? ROFL!
Is this the best you can do, a spelling error? You really are worse
off than I thought LOL.
Got you foaming though. Lern to spel dikhead.
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
At least you didn't have the gall to say I was wrong!
Ok, you're wrong. But why should I state or discuss what everyone
living in the real world already knows?
Just you cupcake, just you.
Post by Ragnar
Post by El Trauco
Post by Ragnar
But what could we expect from a troll that is clueless
when it comes to the basic concepts of human decency and respect.
Basic concepts of human decency and respect? Sorta like you hogging the
line at the all you can eat buffet? Yeah, right.
What is a health conscious perfect specimen like you doing hang out at
the local scarf and barf with so-called line hogs? You seem to have an
awful lot of knowledge regarding this type of eateries alleged
customer base. Could it be that you are more than just another
occasional patron? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?
Obsession with his ass noted.
--
Usenet lits score:
GIT-R-DONE!
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
Naughty Boy
2008-02-28 22:22:00 UTC
Post by Ragnar
What is a health conscious perfect specimen like you doing hang out at
the local scarf and barf with so-called line hogs? You seem to have an
awful lot of knowledge regarding this type of eateries alleged
customer base. Could it be that you are more than just another
occasional patron? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?
Awwww, don't cry Ragnar
--
Look at that. The one, the only, the original, the stupid Naughty Boy is
back. Who said Usenet couldn't go further downhill?