My name is Darrell Larose and I need to be reported, yet again!
j***@gmail.com
2008-02-06 18:44:52 UTC
I am still here, just have a life QUEER and at 3:00 PM Jake is meeting
with the police in your very backyard...FAGGOT! FSS asked us to lay
off while the cops monitor you, but just could not resist!

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/adb4c50a462ea50e

Here is Darrell (below) with an old alias, pops up with Marc Wigle,
you know his butt buddy who got his ass kicked by ME, not DICK, so get
it right FAGGOT..

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=dick+zwaad&qt_s=Search+Groups

On Feb 6, 7:15 am, Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) posing as
You have scared him away.
Do you notice that Jason and Jake the fake also stopped posting, you da man.
PT
Hi, my name is Dick and I am a Vietnam War Draft Dodger...
whaaaaazzzzuuuppp!!!!
keywords
scovillerichardrobert marines free speech store
fss margaret morice jeanne jeanne the dancing machine- Hide quoted text -
d***@hotmail.com
2008-02-07 03:30:32 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
I am still here, just have a life QUEER and at 3:00 PM Jake is meeting
with the police in your very backyard...FAGGOT!  FSS asked us to lay
off while the cops monitor you, but just could not resist!
What exactly is a "life QUEER" and why do you have one???
Post by j***@gmail.com
http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/adb4c50a462ea50e
Here is Darrell (below) with an old alias, pops up withMarcWigle,
you know his butt buddy who got his ass kicked by ME, not DICK, so get
it right FAGGOT..
You seem to have a gay theme to your posts... I assume that you're
still stuck in the closet, Jason? I would think that hanging around a
gym all day with a hardon probably doesn't make you the most popular
guy in the changeroom.
J***@gmail.com
2008-02-07 20:38:20 UTC
This bloke has no life according to the Ottawa Police Service, says
Detective "xxxx" (Darrell knows his name). Darrell THE QUEER is under
close scrutiny by these coppers and I had to laugh at what they call
him! Forget that..

Rogers, Mike Culley, and Melinda, you need to understand that this
FAGGOT is ruining the reputation of you and your company (RCI).
Below, "|><\\\(\\\(\\\(\\\(\\\(@>" <***@halibut.org>, is just
another of his aliases through your servers and aioe.org (Paolo
Amoroso)!

Message from discussion Marc Wigle Gatineau Pervert Wants A Piece Of
Jason Lane, But Never Shows Up

View parsed - Show only message text

From: "|><\\\(\\\(\\\(\\\(\\\(@>" <***@halibut.org>
Newsgroups: ott.general
Subject: Re: Marc Wigle Gatineau Pervert Wants A Piece Of Jason Lane,
But Never Shows Up
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:25:46 -0500

<***@gmail.com> wrote in message
a0a8-***@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
Wigle, where are wigle.ca and virtual-impact.ca and why are you
posting through Bell Canada (Sympatico).

So Jasie, why are you posting from Thailand?

Location: Thailand (high) [City: Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon]

Looking up 61.7.158.123 at whois.apnic.net.
Post by J***@gmail.com
This bloke has no life according to the Ottawa Police Service, says
Detective "xxxx" (Darrell knows his name). Darrell THE QUEER is under
close scrutiny by these coppers and I had to laugh at what they call
him!  Forget that..
I know what they call Darrell and others... victims of abuse by a
nutbar from San Antonio, Texas... um, you, Richard Morton Scoville,
aka Margaret Morice. BTW, how's your momma??? Still a little stiff?
Post by J***@gmail.com
Rogers, Mike Culley, and Melinda, you need to understand that this
FAGGOT is ruining the reputation of you and your company (RCI).
another of his aliases through your servers and aioe.org (Paolo
Amoroso)!
I bet referring to Darrell as a "FAGGOT" when you send your "reports"
to Rogers and company gets you far... dumbass.
j***@gmail.com
2008-02-07 23:11:08 UTC
You folks looking for a tax consultant, be sure to Google Marc Wigle
"The Tax Man". You will not find his business web sites up since
12/18/07, http://wigle.ca and http://virtual-impact.ca because they
have been pulled for FRAUD!

Jake does more than than you insinuate Wigle, he goes right after the
execs that allow yours and Darrell's shit and then sends those that
care copies so we all get in on it..kinda like you and butt buddy
Darrell...the only two DICKS dominating this thread. Jake kicked your
ass today and those pictures of Larose & Wigle must put the fear of
God in all WEASELS. It is the Chinese Year of the RAT..how fitting!

BTW..FAGGOTS are a truly abhorant minority, especially in the police
department, Wigle the idiot! It is just whispered over there, BUTT
they all laugh at you QUEERS!

ROGERS TAKE DEFINITIVE ACTION AND NOW!

We need to now add Edward Rogers to the mix until this crap
stops..getum' Jake! Now, that is how to get things done. What is
good for the goose, is good for the gander!

Pictures, Images, Photos of Edward S. Rogers (RCI) Rogers Cable
(***@rci.rogers.com)..

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/adb4c50a462ea50e

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/3b46397d480ef43a&utoken=4Ip_PCsAAABIV7VgO7P4Y-HWbpdb5f686mIDWxKXD_fhvspKiOy26iOkdQsYtMcyU36fyNTi0Ec

Now, Darrelline, formerly Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) FAGGOT
photograher, who is now disgracing Sarah Jean Stewart, Ottawa model
who no longer wants anything to do with this QUEER turned woman.

New Year's Eve Sex Change in progress photos thanks to Darrell's own
posting a little time ago. This bloke is one ugly man, or is it
woman..
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.misc/msg/4345f1a328ac2782

How many times do you have to be told, I am not DICK! You are the
only DICK here, whoops, that is even gone now and JF Mezei is someone
you have been harassing for YEARS.

Here are the pictures, images, and photos of the Rogers.com folks who
are harboring this piece of shit..

Pictures, Images, Photos of Melinda Rogers (RCI) Rogers Cable
(***@rci.rogers.com)..

Pictures, Images, Photos of Mike Culley Security Manager Rogers CacBle
(RCI)
(***@rci.rogers.com)..

You folks that want to let Rogers Cable have a piece of your mind
Post by J***@gmail.com
Rogers, Mike Culley, and Melinda, you need to understand that this
FAGGOT is ruining the reputation of you and your company (RCI).
another of his aliases through your servers and aioe.org (Paolo
Amoroso)!
I bet referring to Darrell as a "FAGGOT" when you send your "reports"
to Rogers and company gets you far... dumbass.
KEYWORDS...
***@igs.net Network ***@carleton.ca
***@avalonworks.com ***@ncf.ca Beyond
***@avalonworks.com ***@avalonworks.com Gateway
***@igs.net Services America ***@carleton.ca david
***@canada.com ***@ottawapolice.ca
http://tinyurl.com/jast6 ***@canada.com west
http://tinyurl.com/jast6 ***@pccwglobal.com http://tinyurl.com/l9rq9
***@btnaccess.com 63.223.83.158 http://tinyurl.com/kp9zk CanWest
613-236-1222 http://tinyurl.com/kp9zk ***@aol.com
***@ottawapolice.ca ***@ottawa.ca http://www.ottawapolice.ca

webnames.ca Bevan wrote: WEBNAMES.CA Bob Vincent

photo.equipment.medium-format police chief Spanker Jozef
***@aol.com 80.87.208.18 ***@canwest.com Lipnican Publications
Chiarelli ***@canwest.com ***@gmail.com DeGroot
JustTheFarts canada.com 195.70.62.51 ***@here.com Peter
rec.photo.digital Flatus ***@this.invalid MediaWorks arts rob
ott.general Gregory Morrow ***@aol.com Spam Suppedisne
anon can.legal NET.COP us.legal us.legal httP//www.FSSSmack.org
DomainsAtCost ***@gmail.com camera hall ***@freenet.carleton.ca
***@hotmail.com
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems ***@dfn.de ***@rogers.com
***@aol.com ***@hotmail.com unprofessional
***@privacy.ca ***@gmail.com ***@rci.rogers.com
Universitaet Culley club Technische Cyberus 935-6497 Blocked
***@yahoo.com pedophilia magma.ca [#35227650] Interested
***@yahoo.com Online (416) 209.195.102.64 nomen Dresden
(KMM21799091V39451L0KM) ***@aol.com
network-***@cc.yahoo-inc.com larose wigle 299 slime [#35227582]
darrelllarose.ca cyberus.ca [#41695102] Mayor [#41695104]
Coleccionista primus ***@FreeNet.Carleton.CA frell.net
***@nym.alias.net prime frell usenetexchange.com schwarz nescio
singh rogers RCMP ott.general FreakSpeekSore ***@aol.com
photographers kirch Bob idiot Chairella Lowell pm ***@cyberus.ca
***@frell.theremailer.net Sympatico minister section rr cyberus.ca
***@hotmail.com Greene dufus 8 trademark canada remailer cop
roadrunner regional bruns warner ex-convict
***@canada.gc.ca
harman usps ahbl.org Professional 2mbit.com richard forgery security
ahbl andrew unacceptable puke Bestiality brian speakeasy
***@canadapost.ca Contingent ***@uspis.gov illegal felon
defamation defame sosdg SPCA dog-sodomizing trelane solicitation 449
QC alt.ecommerce Blasphemy tax time canadapost.ca Toniata Liabilities
***@canadapost.ca district Trinity criminal 819-684-3482
819-682-3500 man sosdg.org crimes Wilfrid 819-684-5760 P.O. Wilfrid-
Lavigne Capitol 203 Aylmer judge PQ PWHS Cinemas Anglican Boul Wright
Church Paraphilia McGee 6P1 Gatineau J9H postal 514 Elizabeth Bd
Square Christ Aylmer Darcy alt.usenet.kooks 613-860-1689 School
Philemon Lavigne chemin alt.personals.teen Queen french
news.admin.net-
abuse.usenet Quebec Road High alt.www.webmaster ott.general
misc.consumers sat.general brockville alt.religion.scientology
Ottawa-
Carleton misogyny alt.gossip.celebrities webnames.ca idiot Carleton
misc.invest.stocks d'Aylmer Computers ***@webnames.ca School Road
alt.personals.sex University freenet cs.ubc.ca alt.personals.bi
bowden
DePodesta sci.psychology.psychotherapy British sci.physics.relativity
***@cs.ubc.ca http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca copyright spam
translations ***@FreeNet.Carleton.CA University carleton.ca libel
competency Board District phishing loss code http://www.carleton.ca
stephen english claire Columbia address PayPal management virus
***@mrco2.carleton.ca forging investment death carleton.ca smith
optus.com.au invest service equity tortuous stock misogynist
stockbrokers trademark provider scam stocks radiant.net shares
forgeries jessica primustel.ca primustel.com virtual ethics PRTL
hosegood extensions Andrew isp magma wigle virtual-impact.ca
bowmac.com.au petercommunications ip authorized marc magma.ca
brokerage sarah executive Ted wigle.ca liability Edmund policy
aup abuse onebigfriggingdude Nice use impact principle internet
support Singh ***@hotmail.com Chase Tracy Bob R. Carl
***@virtual-impact.ca Leslie primus Lawson Paul DePodesta Chislett
John Guirgis filth Thomas Scase Hazard Ali F. Neil Mark David
Tailwind Andrew Wilson Day K. Capital Rosenblatt GlobeComm L. M.
Geoffrey E. Kloster Hicks G. G. Jay Karp private equity Puente B.
Hershberg Capital Douglas Paul Reid fund AIG-sponsored PH John
Pradman
ruse Systems Greg frontpage hacker Partners Kaul MICROS K.
investigation Systems probes Yazdanpanah scanning Pizzani P. Hughes
kook hacks Telecommunications Network linux Ladyface intrusions scans
GNU/Linux subterfuge complaints news.admin.net-abuse.email punk
Complaints newsgroup LLC internet punks loser server nanae language
hacking lawsuit ***@duskglow.com unix internet rcmp Miller
profanity child Russell alt.usenet.kooks ntegrity Duskglow mounted
Detective neal roy
beware Consulting ethical abuse canadian filthy Consulting programmer
professionalism iowa morningmist.org vengeance threats police Le
scoville ethics duskglow.com 712-546-5886 royal Mars alt.usenet.kooks
1557 contacts hotmail court rcmp sue Multi-Posting bans Graham
Excessive harass professional brin richard kooks bravehost.com
Gatineau FSS-***@hotmail.com harasser accountant ban sucks contact
page NASDAQ earnings kook ***@hotmail.com police Shworan
beware susan 05468667 Dave White sexual harassment Negative sapd
Bravenet pervert Notification cyberstalking ***@wigle.ca
cyberstalker wife conference
groups-***@google.com pornogrophy penis report necrophilia
***@google.com ***@google.com dimmock troll deviancy stalker
slime Nescio lingo alert ***@google.com groups dev/null
ott.personals google Nomen ***@nojunkhotmail.com Louise cyber
deviant hookers aol hooker district ahbl.org whatever... Womyn
marijuana ***@layeredetech.com,***@ottawapolice.ca,
***@ottawapolice.ca,***@ottawa.ca,
***@ottawapolice.ca,***@ottawapolice.ca,***@ottawapolice.ca,Be­­­­­­
***@ottawapolice.ca, ***@ottawapolice.ca,***@rogers.com,
***@ottawapolice.ca,domain-***@toybox.ca,
***@layeredtech.com,***@layeredtechnologies.com,***@support.layeredtec­­­­­­
h.com,***@layeredtech.com, ***@layeredtechnologies.com,
***@layeredtechnologies.com ***@this.eh 225th court specia
false
fuck reports claire fss bogus judge 2mbit.com mary ***@dizum.com
kirch duck trelane.net Misconduct fischer 2005-CI-19492 lame
incompetent recusal biased
dereliction complaints sosdg.org bruns administrative recuse Judicial
National ***@cameraclubottawa.com Capital ***@hosteurope.de
pompous ***@onyx.inf.tu-dresden.de ***@datenschutzzentrum.de
camera toybox.ca Internic.ca complaints derelict ***@inf.tu-
dresden.de Corp Goff linda wong (omp:100238) sarah jean stewart (omp:
164070) onemodelplace.com vern white sherry jones gay blade predator
Tacitek
George Eastman
2008-02-08 04:44:27 UTC
You folks looking for a tax consultant, be sure to Google Me
"The Laxative Man".  Jason "Fudge Packer" Lane, 69 Hershey Highway, Skidmark, Utah
Google, Hotmail, & Bell Canada
These are some pretty nasty postings by me.
Ways You Can Tell You Jason Are A Sad Sack

You are in your mid-50s and still living with your parents.
You get fired from your job at an auto parts store.
You look forward to going to a Catholic church for confession just so
you can have someone to talk to.
You welcome calls from phone salesmen because no one else will talk to
you.
You are so annoying that even your multiple personalities won't speak
to you any more.
Your imaginary friends keep finding excuses not to come over.
You notice that all of your long-distance phone calls start with
"900."
one day you'll be as successful as your father! I'm sure there's some
greasy high school cafeteria looking for a short-order cook,
somewhere!

You suck

Elim Garak
2008-02-08 03:30:50 UTC
Post by J***@gmail.com
This bloke has no life according to the Ottawa Police Service, says
Detective "xxxx" (Darrell knows his name). Darrell THE QUEER is under
close scrutiny by these coppers and I had to laugh at what they call
him! Forget that..
forget this you lieing sack of putrid maggot sputum

***@gmail.com http://jason2402.notlong.com
The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Elim Garak
2008-02-08 03:43:28 UTC
Post by J***@gmail.com
This bloke has no life according to the Ottawa Police Service, says
Detective "xxxx" (Darrell knows his name). Darrell THE QUEER is under
close scrutiny by these coppers and I had to laugh at what they call
him! Forget that..
the only faggot around here pretends to be a limey. youre just another
canukfuck. ***@gmail.com http://jason2402.notlong.com

jason lane http://jason2402.notlong.com
jason lane http://jason2402.notlong.com
jason lane http://jason2402.notlong.com
***@gmail.com http://jason2402.notlong.com
***@gmail.com http://jason2402.notlong.com
***@gmail.com http://jason2402.notlong.com
jason2402 http://jason2402.notlong.com
jason2402 http://jason2402.notlong.com

is this darrel to? you stinking poofter
am i on rogers to? am i even in canada? or am i in texas?
come to dallas poofter
--
The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.