Group for celebrity fart fetishists
S***@gmail.com
2008-06-18 14:00:23 UTC

In this newsgroup a female named Zoe Zane farts on different objects -
her slaves, her chair, and even on a cake. Stay tuned...she really got
the gas...
Bo Bielefeldt AKA The Fireball
2008-06-18 14:41:40 UTC
Not to rip on anybody, but I think that newsgroup is full of hot air.
Charlene
2008-06-18 14:46:11 UTC
On Jun 18, 9:41 am, Bo Bielefeldt AKA The Fireball
Post by Bo Bielefeldt AKA The Fireball
Not to rip on anybody, but I think that newsgroup is full of hot air.
That's a stinky thing to say.

wd44
Bill Schenley
Still, it was a gas ...
h***@netburner.net
I had a blast.
Guido Sarducci
Talk about "tooting" their own horns on the matter........
J.D. Baldwin
2008-06-18 20:37:49 UTC
Post by Charlene
On Jun 18, 9:41 am, Bo Bielefeldt AKA The Fireball
Post by Bo Bielefeldt AKA The Fireball
Not to rip on anybody, but I think that newsgroup is full of hot air.
That's a stinky thing to say.
Methane the lady doth protest too much.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also
nusmag
But she sure has this group lit up.
The Kentucky Wizard
2008-06-19 07:17:21 UTC
Upon receiving news that ***@gmail.com had made the remarks
below, and after consultations with my Joint Chiefs of Staff, being briefed
by members of my Cabinet and many telephone conversations with various World
Post by S***@gmail.com
In this newsgroup a female named Zoe Zane farts on different objects -
her slaves, her chair, and even on a cake. Stay tuned...she really got
the gas...
Finally, a newsgroup that Roy can really sink his teeth, err, tooth into.
--
Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience.

© The Wiz ®
Lady Cat
2008-06-19 14:09:05 UTC
*holds nose, turns & runs away*
Elder
2008-06-20 20:44:33 UTC
Post by S***@gmail.com
In this newsgroup a female named Zoe Zane farts on different objects -
her slaves, her chair, and even on a cake. Stay tuned...she really got
the gas...
Careful not to strain to much, we all know what happens then.
--
Carl Robson
Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest