Website for Models
modelmicrosite
2008-07-30 09:55:00 UTC
Market yourself with a Microsite! Fast and easy to use tool to share
your portfolio, bio, resume, video,and more to hundreds of agencies
online. www.modelmicrosite.com
Rose
2008-08-25 17:03:51 UTC
Post by modelmicrosite
Market yourself with a Microsite! Fast and easy to use tool to share
your portfolio, bio, resume, video,and more to hundreds of agencies
online. www.modelmicrosite.com
Well my website isn't totally about wanting to be a model but as a dream job
consultant I have had people ask me how they could become a model because it
is their dream job.

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/consult.htm

Also becoming a webcam model is becoming very popular and you can find out
more about that on my blog about working from home:

http://roseb44170.blogspot.com/