StockModels.com
Chuck Goodenough
2008-06-30 18:48:53 UTC
Are you a model who is shooting for stock photos?

Are you a photographer looking for models who will sign a full release
for stock Photography?

Please join out new networking community who's purpose it is to bring
Stock Models and Stock Photographers together for mutual benefit.

http://www.stockmodels.com
nirvanasupermodel
2008-07-11 05:14:14 UTC
We are a fashion magazine called Nirvana Woman and also we have just
launched
Nirvana Super Model,

Please have a look. You can find more models for your business and
also you can tell your
models to participate and get more exposure.

www.nirvanastyle.com
Read online magazine free at
http://www.nirvanastyle.com/html/online_magazine.php

Join our Fashion and Lifestyle Portal
http://www.nirvanastyle.com/html/signup.php
Vote or participate in Nirvana Super Model
http://www.nirvanastyle.com/html/nsm_index.php