swindle
k***@wp.pl
2008-11-11 17:58:14 UTC
I went with my baby girl over there and everything looked so good (too
good), but i have paid them. And it past 4 months and no job, no
money, no agency. I hope they will meet even worst people then they
are. Dont trust DW Modeling. There is no such thing like them.
f***@1teenmodel.com
2008-12-13 13:55:55 UTC
Same sort of thing happened to me when I first got into modeling. My
parents thought this one place was so going to get me modeling jobs.
Of course they took the money and we got almost nothing out of it.

Thats why I wrote a little thing on my website about never paying a
modeling agency, most reputable ones dont need your money.
its @ http://www.1teenmodel.com/agencies.htm if you are interested. I
don't want anymore people to go through what we both did if they dont
have to.