Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) Posting As Nomen Nescio Makes A Complete Ass Of Himself...Once Again
o***@gmail.com
2008-01-18 01:03:41 UTC
Listen you FLAMING FAGGOT, I am not Scoville, I am not Dick, I am not
Mikey, I am not JF Mezei, I am not Nomen or anybody else but "Jake The
Snake" you QUEER and I am in China and will be travelling again
tomorrow. Some of us have a real life and get out of the closet and
the country you fucking PERVERT! Now, run along and tell your models
like Sherry Jones, Linda Wong, and Sarah Jean whatever that their
reputation follows your silly ass around the WORLD. Geeeeez are you a
silly nilly! Careful or I will cut & paste those keywords you stupid
butthole! Can you tell you piss me off! I will be in Ottawa next
month and would be glad to piss on you! Please meet me bloke!

On Jan 17, 5:06 pm, Darrell A. Larose The Guy Who Was In The Hospital
Having A sEx Change New Year's Ece posting as " Nomen Nescio"
Just received a copy of an email from Jason Lane.  This Ted Urban guy
is trying to pal up to him since Wigle was disgraced by Jason.  Not so
coy huh Wigle?  When are you blokes going to learn?  We Brits would
know what to with you weenies!  I will be crossing the pond soon you
bloody idiots!
Nobody K, DICK!!!  Jason Lane is Scoville, and you are Scoville, both using
hide-my-ip.com. Your IP is from China, but you still have time to troll an
obscure Ottawa newsfroup. Now bugger off before FP gets you!
MM
t***@hotmail.com
2008-01-18 01:31:28 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Listen you FLAMING FAGGOT, I am not Scoville, I am not Dick, I am not
Mikey, I am not JF Mezei, I am not Nomen or anybody else but "Jake The
Snake" you QUEER and I am in China and will be travelling again
tomorrow.  Some of us have a real life and get out of the closet and
the country you fucking PERVERT!  Now, run along and tell your models
like Sherry Jones, Linda Wong, and Sarah Jean whatever that their
reputation follows your silly ass around the WORLD.  Geeeeez are you a
silly nilly!  Careful or I will cut & paste those keywords you stupid
butthole!  Can you tell you piss me off!  I will be in Ottawa next
month and would be glad to piss on you!  Please meet me bloke!
On Jan 17, 5:06 pm, Darrell A. Larose The Guy Who Was In The Hospital
Having A sEx Change New Year's Ece posting as " Nomen Nescio"
What have you got against people from Ottawa???