I would like some advice from proffesional models
jalexa9898
2007-04-15 23:08:13 UTC
I know this sounds like a strange question but what do models normally
donate money to when it comes to charities? What charities or causes
are generally important to them? I am looking for ideas?
JessieB.com
2007-04-25 15:41:34 UTC
I'm just a glamour model- so don't earn "much".
All money goes to me, though I usually reinvest part of it in
something like new lingerie or shoes.
If I donate, I donate my used shoes and lingerie directly to a shelter
or leave a bag in an area with alot of homeless people.
Jessie
http://JessieB.com
http://realjessie.com