Disgraced & Blacklisted Ottawa Model, Linda Wong, Aligned With Pedophilia Ring.. Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) Ottawa Perverted Photographer
J***@gmail.com
2008-01-26 04:12:34 UTC
BREAKING NEWS!

It was the "WONG" place and the right time for Linda Wong say Ottawa
authortities. It appears that Linda and the perverted FAGGOT
photographer (Darrell Larose) were caught red-handed with Darrell's
naked and underaged nephew "Darcy" in compromising photographs.
Details to follow..

Wong has posted bail, but was immediately blacklisted by the industry
for her association with this known child molester!
For those of you who do not remember!
FUCK ME J F!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasnobberia.net/fss.php?doc=faq
http://freespeechstore-abuse.blogspot.com
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2608ois&s=3
--
He's a real no way man,
living in his no way land.
J***@gmail.com
2008-01-27 21:37:59 UTC
Darrell Larose at it again...

On Jan 27, 2:17 pm, Darrell posting as "Enid Strict"
<***@dizum.com> wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/can.internet.highspeed/msg/3330f8b449ee2d09

I'm in love with J F M e z e i but he keeps rebuffing my advances. I
want to
suck his cock, drink his cum, tongue his ass and eat the warm shit
straight out
of his hole but he won't let me!

J F I want you to fuck me, fuck me with that big Hungarian dick of
yours! I
heard you Huns have really big fat juicy cocks.

Are you a descendant of Attila the Hun? Oh you don't know how hot
that makes
me!

FUCK ME J F!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!

--
Darrell Larose
121 Northwestern Ave
(613) 725-0245
J***@gmail.com
2008-01-31 17:21:34 UTC
Now, Darrelline, formerly Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) FAGGOT
photograher, who is now disgracing Sarah Jean Stewart, Ottawa model
who no longer wants anything to do with this QUEER turned woman.

New Year's Eve Sex Change in progress photos thanks to Darrell's own
posting a little time ago. This bloke is one ugly man, or is it
woman..
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.misc/msg/4345f1a328ac2782

How many times do you have to be told, I am not DICK! You are the
only DICK here, whoops, that is even gone now and JF Mezei is someone
you have been harassing for YEARS.

Here are the pictures, images, and photos of the Rogers.com folks who
are harboring this piece of shit..

Pictures, Images, Photos of Melinda Rogers
(***@rci.rogers.com)..http://nodmilczy.blox.pl/resource/
cuntface.jpg

Pictures, Images, Photos of Mike Culley
(***@rci.rogers.com)..http://emilinho.files.wordpress.com/
2006/10/dickhead.JPG

You folks that want to let Rogers Cable have a piece of your mind
about this Asshole Canuck Larose, here is who you write:

***@rci.rogers.com ,
***@rci.rogers.com,
***@rci.rogers.com, ***@rci.rogers.com,
***@rci.rogers.com

And the posting below was from Carleton University and they will get a
nothing of importance!
Produce proof! I'll give you a clue Rick, the Ottawa Police are getting
fed-up with you and your manufactured "evidence" Tech Services there have
already looked at the posts that you and your "buddies" made and have seen
they are false IPs.
J***@gmail.com
2008-01-31 17:29:16 UTC
Here are the pictures, images, and photos of the Rogers.com, Rogers
Cable, RCI folks who
are harboring this piece of shit Darrell A. Larose..