"Talent Agency 101" - E-book for Aspiring Actors
t***@earthlink.net
2007-06-07 03:20:45 UTC
Hi everyone. My name's Cara Manning and I'm a former talent agency
insider. I worked with three wonderful, knowledgeable agents who had
about 75 years' worth of experience between them and I got to see
first hand how an agency works, from the inside. I found out all kinds
of information about what an agent REALLY looks for in a potential
client...and what actors need to look for when they find an acting
class, and how actors can best improve their resume, their appearance,
and their chances of making it big.

I also saw countless young actors, who were new to the business and
had more potential than you could ever imagine, unintentionally
sabotage themselves simply because they did not understand how the
business end of the entertainment industry works. Well, I thought
this was awful and I wanted to help the actors out, so I wrote all of
these things that I learned at the agency into an e-book for actors,
which is available through my website, www.talentagency101.com. Please
feel free to take a look at the site, feel free to email me too, and I
wish all of you the very best in your careers!

Kind regards,

Cara Manning
www.Queensbridge.us
2007-06-10 02:08:47 UTC
[...]