Trade For Print Opportunity
m***@yahoo.com
2005-11-29 18:06:02 UTC
I am a professional makeup artist who graduated from one of the top
makeup shool in Hollywood. I am looking for models who are looking for
Trade For Prints opportunity. You will have makeup done by me and
pictures taken in a professional studio. There will not be any money
involved on both sides. You will get a CD with your pictures upon
completion. I am located in the Orange County, CA area. If you are
interested, please contact me at "***@yahoo.com". Thanks.
v***@gmail.com
2005-11-30 20:37:58 UTC
Keep in touch with us. We shoot everywhere.
m***@yahoo.com
2005-12-02 08:36:37 UTC
Thanks...your email address is cut-off. Can you please send an email
to "***@yahoo.com"?