DarrellLarose.ca Goes Down, Just Like Its Faggot Owner!
j***@gmail.com
2008-02-10 19:03:02 UTC
On Feb 10, 10:23 am, ***@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Darrell A. Larose)
whined he typical horseshit..

Darrell..

There is no gang! You got exactly what you dish out daily and it is
not over for you! You WHINING, SNIVELING, FAGGOT! You post your
nasty shit with nyms, proxies, via several ISP's and do not think it
will catch up with you. How is that claim that you have not had
anything removed, to include ISP's, Hosts, etc...you lyin' sack of
shit! You have had more shit removed than Michael Jackson has had
nose jobs! You spammed, harassed, abused me, that be Jason Lane,
through darrelllarose.ca you QUEER!

I am not DICK, you Dick, but FSS surely helped us all with how to
handle you PRICKS! It was me you silly FAGGOT!

How does it feel FAGGOT? You can dish it out, but you whine like the
FAG you are when you get what you dish out! You, Wigle, and that
INBRED Ulmer trash me and expect no retribution! Now, spend your
QUEER time removing this account, you TROLL!

I am not done with you yet FAGGOT! You make me sick! Go whine to the
family, now that you are one of the girls..

Jason Lane
La Belle Ville

P.S. Special thanks to Jake, Mikey, Mezei, Dick, FSS, Herb, Peter, and
many more!
d***@hotmail.com
2008-02-10 23:37:43 UTC
family, now that you are one of the girls..http://www.megaupload.us/uploads/a30e1c3978.jpg
Jason Lane
La Belle Ville
P.S. Special thanks to Jake, Mikey, Mezei, Dick, FSS, Herb, Peter, and
many more!
Yeah, we're all REAL impressed with your ability to hind behind
proxies Scoville. Why don't you come up to Canada and have a visit
with all of us FAGGOTS? I'd LOVE to meet you...

Dick the Draft Dodger

March 6th, International Dead Momma's Day
d***@hotmail.com
Hey Scoville, ask the real Jason about Candiac, Quebec... gotcha Punk!
WindsorFox
2008-02-11 00:44:09 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
whined he typical horseshit..
Darrell..
There is no gang!
FOAD

***@gmail.com http://jason2402.notlong.com
***@gmail.com http://***@gmail.com
http://jason2402.notlong.com
--
"Yah know I hate it when forces gather in ma' fringe..." - Sheogorath

"Daytime television sucked 20 years ago,
and it still sucks today!" - Marc Bissonette