DESPERATE PLEA FOR EMPLOYMENT HELP FROM PHOTOGRAPER: Darrell Larose (h) 613-274-0746 (m) 613-301-786 aka darrelllarose.ca, darrelllarose.wordpress.com Expert At TROLLING, PICS, etc!!
Darrell Alexander Larose
2010-08-11 01:13:49 UTC
I am getting desperate! My money is gone and the cupboard is bare!
If you need an excellent photographer of nude litlle bois, then I am
your guy. I am openly HOMOSEXUAL, but I will try to restrain myself
from approaching the bois with a boner. I will do nothing outrageous
if the parents are present since I am a mere WEASEL. Just give me a
chance...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!

Here is some of my work..
Pictures, Images, Photographs of Darrell Alexander Larose (h)
613-274-0746 (m) 613-301-7863, darrelllarose.ca,
darrelllarose.wordpress.com, cameraclubottawa.wordpress.com,
galaxycamera.com, ***@darrelllarose.ca..
http://bayimg.com/fanbhAACd
http://bayimg.com/FanbKaacD
http://bayimg.com/fANChaacf
http://bayimg.com/ganbbaacd
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Darrell-Larose-get-a-new-job/114962955215027
(Net Begging)
(confused boi)

More about me here...
http://alturl.com/zm639
http://tinyurl.com/Ottawa-Three-Plus-Some
More about them here...
http://tinyurl.com/Free-Speech-Store

Thanks, I will not let you down when I 'go down' on you!
Darrell Alexander Larose
?
2010-08-11 02:26:33 UTC
ยข