Prof Model/Talent Looking for work
2005-09-05 23:50:32 UTC
Please see my profile for images and talent info.

http://member.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=175357
Rats
2005-09-06 21:19:29 UTC
Hi, You need to re-do your link as it takes us to a members only page ...
most people won't be bothered to go any further.
Kelly
2005-11-27 22:45:44 UTC
http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=175357 when directed please
click on the public server ..in BOLD LETTERS....... membership is not
required
Kelly