Models, Actors, Aspiring Models and Actors Needed!!!
ChitownT
2006-02-09 23:06:44 UTC
Would you like the chance to be discovered by the industry??

Already in the business, but want to get more exposure and more gigs??

Wanna break into the industry, but don't know which step to take
first??

I am a Scout Manager for Impact World Wide www.impactww.com and my
company is currently looking for fresh, new faces to add to our growing
database of Models and Actors.

Impact worldwide is a worldwide database of models and actors. This in
itself is not unique; modeling and acting databases have been around
since 1996. Impact worldwide is distinguished as unique because the
company allows talent to post pictures and information on the website
for FREE.

www.impactww.com
Click on "Become a Model or Actor"
and use SCOUT CODE: MIWH0934 to register

Register today!!

Again, the website is:
tina
2006-02-10 22:17:41 UTC
Impact 210 (www.impact210.com)
Updated: January 31, 2006

Impact 210 is the brainchild of Michael Fomkin, whose background
includes leadership at the infamous Wilhelmina Scouting Network scam.

Fomkin has never set any standards for the modeling industry except bad
ones.

He's been part of the worst exploitation of young talent the industry
has ever seen.

After WSN collapsed, following extensive exposure by the media,
including a Dateline NBC report, Fomkin started Type 1 Model
Management, an illegal business, which morphed into One Source Talent ,
which he created with his WSN business associate Anthony Toma. These
companies are/were running a photo mill.

Impact 210 talks they are industry experts, and that they provide
something so original and so important to the modeling industry, yet
their executive profiles didn't provide a single piece of information
about their industry background, starting with Fomkin.

"One big mistake that many aspiring models make is spending tons of
money on photos, portfolios, and composites before they get an agent.
This is a total waste of money and time, and people who tell you
otherwise either don't know what they're talking about or are scamming
you." - Roshumba Williams

This 210 company or website is made in the mold of the Wilhelmina
Scouting Network scam, which also ran an employment scam using HotJobs
and Monster.com. (It was banned by both, as Newsweek reported.) Impact
210 is also advertising on HotJobs.

http://www.easybackgroundcheck.com/impact210.html
k***@gmail.com
2006-02-22 18:19:25 UTC
Thank you for this. I have also been working for impact and I had to
work pretty hard. I didn't have to pay them anything but I only made
32 dollars after 2 weeks of work. To be fair though, they did
immediately send me the check. I am going to stop working at it though
now. I don't want to do something that is unfair to others.

Kathryn Ricotta.